- Distribution Platforms and Facilities
- Cross dock platforms
- Packaging, drumming & bulk loading installations,
- Automated solutions such as conveyor systems, pick to light and zone picking, sorters, racking systems, automated loading, e-commerce solutions
- Rail yard terminals
- Port and Harbour Terminals – River, Barge and Ocean Freight Terminals
- Dedicated Petrochemical/Polymer Platforms
- Turnkey Compounding Facilities together with our Process Engineering department
- Supplier Parks for Automotive and Industrial Parts
- Warehouse Automation for Consumer Goods, Industrial Parts,
- Food & Feed Processing and Conditioning
- Specialized temperature and humidity GDP controlled facilities
- Renewable Energy Platforms
Our department is continuously optimizing our design and construction approach, due to regular feedback from our operational departments & customers of the facilities we have delivered.
Our operational expertise that drives the design phase is the basis for the successful track record of the Business Unit Supply Chain Engineering.
EPC Compounding plant – US
EPC compounding plant in collaboration with our in-house colleagues of the Business Unit Process Engineering.
EPC Project Mexico
EPC project for a Petrochemical complex.
- Rail yard
- Packaging equipment
- Rail car loading