Construction Administration – SinesBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, KATOEN NATIE combines engineering, technology to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical industries. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in more than 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
KATOEN NATIE has been awarded and EPC contract to build a large logistic platform in Sines, on-site a petrochemical complex. We are looking for enthusiastic people to reinforce our project team.
As document manager you will be responsible to organize and keep all project documents up to date and support the project team on administrative functions.
- Profound knowledge of Sharepoint and MS Office
- Experience with AutoCAD and BIM 360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud is a plus
- Minimum 5 years relevant project experience
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese and English
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment where personal development is important.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- A permanent job at the logistic complex once the project is completed.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplined team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.