Project manager (junior and senior) – Automation and warehouse optimizationBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE GROUP” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit Supply Chain Engineering (BU SCE), located at Kallo, is specialized in the design, supply, installation and delivery of industrial installations
Due to expansion, the BU Supply Chain Engineering is looking for a Project Manager.
As a project manager you will manage international technical projects with purchase value up to 50 Mio Eur for new or existing operations and clients.
• Your projects can go from:
o small projects that focus on replacing less productive, heavy or monotonous work by technology (such as packaging machines, AGV’s, conveyors…) and/or storage optimization (such as installing racks, mezzanines…)
o complete warehouse setups taken into account the storage density, operational productivities, order lead time…
• As project manager you will engage in multi-disciplinary work and have multiple responsibilities.
o Engineering (analysis, design, budget, planning)
o Purchasing (price requests and contract negotiations with suppliers),
o Implementation (follow-up of planning and budget, have commercial, technical and coordination meetings with colleagues, internal and external customers)
- You possess a higher technical education degree. Master in electromechanics or equivalent by experience.
- You have a broad technical interest, both practical, theoretical and in automation technology. Knowledge of process control (PLC) is an asset.
- You are a good communicator and have good knowledge of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is an asset).
- You have a basic knowledge of Autocad. Internal training will be given to gain more relevant knowledge and experience.
- Customer-friendly attitude
- Autonomous, dynamic, flexible, creative, solution driven and eager to learn
- Hands-on approach and goal-oriented
- Team player (good leadership and social skills)
- Experience in project management is an asset
- You will work in Kallo. Occasionally you are prepared to travel for short periods abroad
- A key role in a dynamic environment where there is room for initiative and the freedom to shape your own function.
- A growth environment for yourself and an organic growth of the responsibilities you are trusted with.
- You can count on a challenging and varied position with broad responsibilities in a company with no-nonsense culture
- A competitive salary complemented by extra-legal benefits.
- You can count on training and guidance where needed.