Project Manager – Electromechanical – Engineering SinesBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, KATOEN NATIE combines engineering, technology to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical industries. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in more than 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
KATOEN NATIE has been awarded and EPC contract to build a large logistic platform in Sines, on-site a petrochemical complex. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers to reinforce our project team.
As electromechanical engineer you will be responsible to organize and lead all subcontractors of electrical, instrumentation & control and mechanical works.
- Supervision of all mechanical and electrical works.
- Review of M&E construction drawings and documents.
- Assist the project manager and civil engineer in the organization of the complete project.
- On-site coordination of all mechanical and electrical subcontractors so that the project is within scope, budget and timeframe.
- On-site quality and performance checks of all mechanical and electrical works.
- Higher education in Electrical or Instrumentation/Automation Engineering and/or Electromechanics.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project or P6 Primavera.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in leading of complex electromechanical projects.
- Experience in the petrochemical industry and/or logistics construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese and English.
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment where personal development is important.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- International job opportunities
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplined team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues