Project manager – Civil Engineering – SinesBack to overview
Project manager – Civil Engineering – Sines
As a global logistics service provider, KATOEN NATIE combines engineering, technology to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical industries. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in more than 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
KATOEN NATIE has been awarded and EPC contract to build a large logistic platform in Sines, on-site a petrochemical complex. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers to reinforce our project team.
As civil engineer you will be responsible to organize and lead all subcontractors of civil works.
- Supervision of all civil works
- Review of civil construction drawings and documents of subcontractors
- Assist the project manager and M&E engineer in the organization of the complete project.
- On-site coordination of all civil subcontractors so that the project is within scope, budget and time
- On-site quality and performance checks of all civil works
- Higher education in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project or P6 Primavera.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in leading of complex construction projects at a general contractor or engineering office.
- Experience in the petrochemical industry and/or logistics construction projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese and English
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment where personal development is important.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- International job opportunities .
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplined team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
Email CV + Application Letter with the reference “Civil_Proj_Sines”.